What is Life Coaching? Life coaching is the process where we focus on you to help you achieve your desired goals.
As a life coach I help guide the client to execute the actions necessary to achieve there goals in an unbiased non-judgmental manner.
You have virtual control of the results achieved through coaching. I as a coach give feedback, guidance, insight, and support to help you take more effective and focused action.
A coach can help you:
- Identify resources
- Celibrate achievements
- Solve problems
- Eliminate self-defeating behavior
- Take action
Common areas of focus:
- Finding passion
- Balance work/ life/ family
- Education goals
- Finishing projects
What coaching is NOT. It is not therapy, counseling, psychiatry, mentoring, but can be the quick way to change a challenge you face.
- Why life coaches rule! (khazekamp.wordpress.com)
- A New Special Report by Life Coach, Danea Horn, Provides 5 Key Coping Strategies for the 45% of Americans Suffering from Chronic Disease (prweb.com)
- Confident Queen your life coach! (confidentqueen.wordpress.com)